Latest News (April 2006)
[Previous News Archives]
* Summer 2006:
- We will be in France from 22 July to 12 August 2006 and will do a ‘Tour de France’:
Paris, Lorraine, Mediterranean, Pyrenees, Limoges, Agen. Catch up if you can.
The exact itinerary will be published on this site soon.
* April 2006:
- We get the chance to go onboard the French Navy ‘Fregate Le Prairial’,
while she was stopping in HK for 4 days. A nice guided visit of the
helicopter ship and a great cocktail and diner onboard.
- Easter Week-end on the beach in the Philippines near Cebu. Turquoise blue
water, white sand, sun, coconut trees, seafood, massage: such a bliss!
- Laurent and his friend visit us in HK for both work and tourism – good
excursions to be planned.
- Hervé in Japan and Italy… still and again!
* March 2006:
- Joséphine & Gerry stop by in HK ; we visit Macau together.
* February 2006:
- We visit Joséphine & Gerry in Shanghai.
- Céline becomes more active in the French Association in HK: Hong-Kong
Accueil and invite the younger francophone to gather for some fun events: HK
for Fun !
- Hervé business travels again: Japan, Korea and Italy.
- Céline makes use of Herve’s travel to go back to Europe for 3 weeks: Visit
Jerome is Glasgow and friends from university + Visit the family in Northern France